Ceres Pharma, with its very wide range of contraceptives, meets the demand of all women of childbearing age.
Because every woman is different, Ceres Pharma proposes:
- 13 different contraceptive pills, 7 different progestogens, 2 estrogen dosages and 3 different regimens, 1 pill for each type of acne, 1 pill for heavy and painful periods, 1 pill for heavy legs and breast tenderness, 1 pill in case of depressive tendency, 1 pill for those who have headaches during the hormonal break and, 5 free pills for under 25 years!
- 8 different IntraUterin Devices (IUD), 1 hormonal IUD, 7 copper IUDs, 3 of which with silver, 4 different shapes, 3 suitable for those who have never had children, 1 suitable for menopausal transition and all free for women under 25 (in belgium)!
- 1 vaginal ring based on oestroprogestogens
- 22 effective contraceptive methods whose benefits far outweigh the risks
With its 5 menopausal treatments, Ceres Pharma responds to the demand of women from the first symptoms and to relieve the unpleasant effects in the short, medium or long term. Because every woman experiences her menopause differently, Ceres Pharma proposes:
- 4 medications to treat menopausal symptoms, 3 hormone treatments and 1 herbal treatment, 1 for pre-menopausal cycle disorders, 2 who provide menopausal transition contraception, 1 for rather androgenic women (acne ) and who have a lot of bleeding, 1 which boosts libido and reduces breast pain
- 1 supplement based on Calcium and Vitamin D to be taken throughout menopause to ensure good bone health
- 5 effective menopause treatments whose benefits far outweigh the risks
- Because urinary incontinence affects women of all ages and 30% of women over 40 years.
- Because urinary incontinence has major physical and psychological consequences.
- Because urinary incontinence impairs self-confidence.
Ceres Pharma offers 2 different anticholinergic treatments for urgency urinary incontinence, 1 based on tolterodine and 1 based on solifenacine.
- Because nearly 80% of women will be confronted during their lifetime with Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).
- Because HPV is detected in 99.7% of cancers of the cervix.
Ceres offers a vaginal gel based on natural products for prevention and as a co-adjuvant treatment for HPV-dependent lesions.